The easyE control S3 is used to control our easyE-line actuators. This battery-powered controller which has an unique design allows an actuator to move up and down and be used in a variety of different applications. Also and especially when it gets mobile.
THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS BELONGS TO THE S3 SYSTEM:
- S3 controller
- S3 handset with cabel
- S3 battery
- S3 charger
- S3 bracket
The S3 control box is designed to handle 1 actuator. it is controlled with a wired handset.
The battery is designed to be very easy to change without tools. This is done by a patented magnetic principle.
The S3 system contains a rechargeable 24VDC, NiMh battery, enabling the actuator solution to be fully mobile.
Standard S3 solution includes IP50 protection with IP65 protection available.
- Up- and Down-function
- Battery powered for mobile use
- 24 VDC, NiMh battery
- Patended battery system
- Customized colors and foil design
- Wired handset
- No Hall sensors are supported
- Supply: 24VDC, NiMH battery
- Idle current: < 5mA
- Current limit: 8A/ch max. total 12A
- Current trip delay: 30 ms
- Ramps: 0-3 sek
- Operating temperature: +5° - +40°C
- Connector type: Molex Mini-Fit 6 pin
- NiMH: 1400 m Ah