The easyE S4 system is a versatile solution for control of electric actuators. The unique design, strong power supply system and the option of controlling multiple actuators makes the S4 system attractive for use in various applications.
S4-SYSTEM CONSISTS OF:
- S4 controller
- S4 handset with cable
- S4 battery
- S4 charger
- S4 bracket
The S4 concept is designed for optimal flexibility making configuration, programming and installation very easy. Additionally, service and replacement of e.g. batteries are extremely easy with the patented magnetic principle. No tools are required.
The S4 Control Box is designed to handle up to four actuators in groups, synchronous or individually. It is controlled with a wired handset, which can be delivered in five different button layouts depending on customer needs. Furthermore, the S4 can be equipped with emergency stop.
The S4 system contains a rechargeable 24VDC NiMh battery, enabling the actuator solution to be fully mobile.
Standard S4 solution includes IP50 protection with IP65 protection available.
- 4-channel fully programmable controller
- Battery powered for mobile use
- 24VDC NiMh battery
- Patended battery system
- Customized colors and foil design
- Wired handset
- Adjustable soft- start and stop
- Adjustable current limit in and out
- Adjustable calibration speed and current
- Adjustable virtual min/max-position
- Individual or synchronous operation for drive 2-3-4 or 2+2 actuator
- Supply: 24VDC NiMH battery
- Output voltage = supply voltage
- Idle current: < 5mA
- Current limit: 8A/ch max. total 12A
- Current trip delay: 30 ms
- Ramps: 0-3 sek
- Operating temperature: +5° - 40°C
- Connector type: Molex Mini-Fit 6 pin
- Control Box: 430g
- NiMH Battery Charger: 430g
- Battery: 530g
- Battery capacity:
- NiMH: 1400 m Ah